- Click HERE for an Employment Application
Click HERE or an Application for Board, Commission, or Committee
ST. CLAIR COUNTY, MICHIGAN
ELECTION INSPECTORS NEEDED
Actively support your neighbors’ ability to vote by becoming an Election Inspector. We have a significant need for Election Inspectors in Riley Township in both political party preferences.
What is required of Election Inspectors?
- Attend a four-hour training in the month of July.
- Attend a one-hour training session prior to the August 2nd, 2022 election.
- An inspector selected as chairperson will need to attend additional training.
- Assist with at least one election in the 2022 election year by working at least a half day. Shifts are 6:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to close (approximately 9:00 p.m.). All day workers are highly desired.
Are Election Inspectors paid?
- Yes, the pay is per ½ day or per full day pay rate on Election Day
How you do apply?
- Complete the form found here: https://www.michigan.gov/documents/Elec_Inspec-Appl_131809_7.pdf must be printed and filled out handwritten
- Ensure the Township Clerk receives your completed form:
- Mail: PO Box 563, Memphis, MI 48041
- Drop off: Drop box on the outside of the building located at 13042 Belle River Road
To apply for this job, email your form to email@example.com
To be considered for the August Primary Election, forms must be received by June 23rd, 2022.
RILEY TOWNSHIP CLERK
Posted February 28th, 2022