Here are some updates on this project:
- The ramp from WB I-69 to M-19 will be closed on Tuesday, July 6th.
- The ramp from M-19 to WB I-69 will be closed on Monday, July 12th.
- The lane of EB I-69 that is currently crossed over will be put back onto EB I-69 on July 12th and the ramps to Riley Center will be opened on July 12th.
The I-69 project from Miller Rd to M-19 is going well and is on schedule. There will be some changes to traffic configuration starting as we switch from work on EB I-69 to WB I-69:
- The ramp from WB I-69 to M-19 will be closed starting Monday, June 28th. The detour route will be to Wales Center Rd and then to Old M-21. The ramp will be closed until November
- One lane of EB I-69 is currently being crossed over onto WB I-69. It will be put back onto EB I-69 starting July 6th. The ramps from EB I-69 to Riley Center will be reopened at the same time.
- One lane of WB I-69 will be crossed over onto EB I-69 starting sometime in mid-July. Both ramps from WB I-69 to Riley Center and the ramp from M-19 to WB I-69 will be closed at that time. The detour routes are as follows:
- Ramp from WB I-69 to Riley Center will be detoured to Capac Rd, to EB I-69, to Riley Center.
- Ramp from Riley Center to WB I-69 will be detoured to EB I-69 to Wales Center to WB I-69.
- Ramp from M-19 to WB I-69 will be detoured to EB I-69, to Wales Center Rd, and then onto WB I-69.
- Work on M-19 will start in mid-August. One lane of traffic will be maintained with temporary signals from the bridge over I-69 to Burt Rd. This work will last until October.